Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6:59 AM - 2 comments

Log #1 04-04-12

I have started this log stuff to keep it as a memory to enjoy them in my future. Some memories get forgotten easily and some are everlasting. There is no joy without sharing and I wanted to share my day you. I'm a Computer Engineering student in morning and a Tech guy in the rest. I blog on Tech stuff and never shared my day with anyone else. I used to sit before my laptop and start blogging on Tech news everyday. I started my personal blog a couple of months ago and hardly spend time on it. And so I'm going share my day here.

Log: 04-04-2012

This post marks the first post in this log. Today went pretty well. Everyone will get up with rejoice. Not in my case today. I was sick from last night and tried my best to wake up this morning. After having my breakfast, I went to the bus stop waiting for my college bus like everyday.

Entering the class few of my classmates were discussing on the Maths scheduled today and some doing their best to postpone it. I joined the latter team. Morning went well and afternoon came the parody. The first class in afternoon was Chemistry. *Argh* That Chemistry mam made us to write a test and some were keen on writing. I tried my best to write a story. The funny part was that she asked the boys trying to copy from others to sit at girls side. Some hated them while others made it on purpose ;)

After then came the Electrical circuitry class which went as usual. The last two classes were the most anticipated. Maths mam entering the classroom, We skimming over the notebook,etc,etc,.. As she writing the test questions on the board, We searched for the problem in the notebook. Out of three, one was not solved in notebook. All of us had the same feeling you are getting now. Writing the test, I reached that problem. I started solving them and the answer came as "Zero". Being nrevous, I heard someone calling me and it was my friend in my neighboring bench asking if the answer for the problem was "Zero". I was in cloud nine. Got the answer sheet corrected, I came back to my place and started the thing I mentioned before "SHARING" (actually the answers).

Nothing like that of the last class where you will have the full energy like the first class. It was Electronic Devices subject :\ and truly speaking none enjoyed the ED class. My friend got caught last day for sleeping :D in that class and did his best to stay awake. After we heard the bell, We rushed to our buses and started the routine thing- Sleeping zzZzzz....

Thats up for the first day. Visit tomorrow for log #2  :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha it was fun reading!
    Believe me, no one enjoys ED eh !! :P

    ReplyDelete