Monday, May 7, 2012

Internet is fun on my mobile



I'm of the teen who is found on Internet 24*7 and my friends are always so jealous of me being online all day doing so much things. Who wouldn't anyway? I got my first internet when I was in my 10th grade. I actually connect my PC using my Nokia 6300 to connect to internet using Hutch carrier (now Vodafone). I was not aware of 3G or don't know I was using 2G network those days. I don't know Facebook, Twitter or any blogs. The last 3 years have been like I have evolved into a new Cyber guy. I started blogging using Blogger a year ago, now in Wordpress here. I started to surf the web and gain as much as I can and I consider it a real fun.

I cannot always carry my Desktop or laptop to be online or surf all time. Here comes my mobile which I use now as primary device to share everything. Life is so fun with internet. I can take a picture and share it instantly with my friends on Facebook. Its so easy and fast.

A couple of days ago, my friend came to my home to write records and I took a snap and instantly shared on Facebook right from my Lumia 800 and got tons of comments. Its so much fun. To be honest, Joy is only when shared.


A year ago, me and my friends had planned to prank our school teachers and infact beaten them. LOL.. I was the guy taking the video and uploaded right away from my mobile..ROFL... Those moments were unforgettable. Below is my Chemistry sir when we trying to remove his blanket :D 
No comments on this please.


I got aware of Foursquare and used to check in wherever I was going from my mobile to share my location with my friends. With mobile internet, I can chat with my friends on Facebook all the time and there is no restrictions at all.

There is so much fun using internet from mobile to share everything with friends. This post is my entry for Indiblogger's "Internet is Fun" contest by Vodafone. I love it. Wish me luck to win :-)
Discover more fun at www.vodafone.in/fun 









2 comments: